Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010

Attachments

• Monster.jpg
    Monster.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 257

huygiang

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2013

omg tiggger, are you superman or the flash or something? you're so friggin fast bro.....

can I bother you one more time, the pic above will be use as my LOCKSCREEN, now can you help me remove the green monster logo so I can use the background as my HOMESCREEN.

thanks again brother...!!!

Last edited:

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
omg tiggger, are you superman or the flash or something? you're so friggin fast bro.....

can I bother you one more time, the pic above will be use as my LOCKSCREEN, now can you help me remove the green monster logo so I can use the background as my HOMESCREEN.

thanks again brother...!!!

here you go... :)

Attachments

• Monster Home.jpg
    Monster Home.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 133

Dirtytrash

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2013
please be more specific in your original request rather than making me waste my time by doing the same thing twice.

you asked me to duplicate what was shown. if you didn't want the words, you should have said that up front.

Thanks man ! And sorry for wasting you time ! Next time I'll be more specific ! ;)

iphone5lover

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2013
Can anyone extract background image from this image ? EXCLUDING SIRI !
TIA !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 126

dmbfn3441

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2012
Can everything but the dock be removed and formatted to fit iphone 5? I've been looking for the classic iphone dock look. Thanks in advance or if somebody has this photo already available, please let me know. Thanks a lot for everything you guys do!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 119

bracck

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2012
Can some make a wallpaper that has this background and font but it says "No Excuses" in white. Then under that, in a font of your choice but maker it smaller, it says "Win The Day" underlined in a bright voltage yellow color. Please and thank you!

Attachments

• hard-work-beats-talent.png
    hard-work-beats-talent.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 181
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.