iPhone 5 will no longer connect to work network.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gumpee, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Gumpee macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 5 running 8.2. I was sitting at work the other day when my phone randomly disconnected itself from the network. When I tried to reconnect to the network it would tell me that it was "Unable to connect". I tried to connect again and it said the same thing. Here is what I have done:

1. Forget the network. - tried to connect afterwards and it is still unable to connect.
    2. Reset Network Settings - Now when I try to connect it says that our network is an enterprise network and it wants to know a username and password. Our network is NOT an enterprise network. Other people can connect to this network with no problems.
    3. Factory reset my phone. - Same problem upon restore.
    4. I reset the router, modem, and all things pertaining to the internet. Everyone else can still login with no problem as mine says unable to connect.
    5. I have clicked "other" and typed in the network name and password. I get the "unable to connect" box again.

Nothing that I seem to do helps. I dont know why my phone thinks that this is a enterprise network. I am beyond confused.

My iPhone works on all other networks that I try to connect to. It is just this one network and no one else has problems. I have tried every combination on YouTube, forums, etc... I cant find anyone else who has the problem.

We dont have an IT department or someone who manages the network.

2. EdgardasB macrumors 6502a

EdgardasB

There should be that someone is managing office network, maybe someone added MAC filtering on router and you wont be able to connect. Try to contact who manages, your boss or smt like that.

3. Gumpee thread starter macrumors newbie

Like I posted in the thread, we dont have someone that manages the network. If there is anything IT related I handle it. If it is outside of my knowledge we outsource.