iPhone 5 wireless syncing to pc

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aibo82, Mar 8, 2011.

1. aibo82 macrumors 6502

iPhone 5 wireless syncing do away with that 30pin dock connector....

Then make a cool little reciver that fits into all apple supported audio devices for £50 :D

And dont say they cant encrypt the thing sony manage to do with there bluetooth controller system!

Might kick out the jailbreakers not haveing a physical port?

then an wireless charging pad ;)

2. Simm0nS777 macrumors 6502a

would be great but all thats not gonna happen

3. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Nope, not going to happen. Not this year at least.

4. Eric8199 macrumors 6502a

Wireless syncing isn't fast enough. Apple won't do it unless it's better than the current solution. Personally, I don't need wireless syncing.

5. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

Not to say Apple is doing wireless syncing but your logic is flawed. Wired connections will always be faster than wireless, so in that case - Apple will never allow any sort of wireless syncing.

And for people who have media on their iPhones and want to do away with extra cords (I personally charge my iPhone with the faster wall charger - which isn't close to my Mac), wireless would be handy.

6. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

For 50 bucks I'll buy a 500 of foot cord and carry the phone around the house with me while is syncs. What's the big deal with wireless syncing? It's the one thing can you multitask while doing so why not just start syncing, take a piss, then go get your phone. You can probably live without it for more than 2 seconds at a time.

7. Krandor macrumors 6502

I thiink we will eventually see it, but not right now. Home sharing is a first step in that direction and works really well.

8. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

The same can be said of multitasking on a computer. I can't use my computer while its downloading a song, so I'm gonna go take a piss and wait so I can use a the broswer. We'd still be using cans with strings attached if we all had your kind of thinking.