iPhone 5 Won't Charge Now After battery Drain is it Dead?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jaysoogle1, Nov 13, 2013.

1. jaysoogle1 macrumors newbie

So i think am Already fked up

my iphone 5 was like 3 percent charge i switch off i dont know why Just to charge i remember i plugged lightening cable into the iphone and the other end in the wall charger Since then it is just Showing the Red blinking charger Screen with plug and electricity Symbol which usually Show when your battery depleted

the main problem is just Blinking but not charging it Blink for a Couple of Second may 3 to 4 the Red empty bar and then it went black it is just Not picking up the charging

what i have DOne uptill Now is :

i have changed multiple chords wall charger tried Different Socket no luck

i have tried the hard reset by doing a Combo of home and power button still no lock it just show battery depleted Symbol connect the Charger

tried restarting the phone plugged in PC and in LAptop and then rebooting the pc and laptop still no Luck

not recognizing in pc Unable to get into the recovery mode or DFU mode always greeted with the Red battery bar on iphone

its been 18 hrs it is just showing the red Battery Bar .....i cant go to apple coz where i am no apple ....so is this phone now Dead ??? should i take it to repairing :((

Any other Advice or Solution that am Missing

2. thegreati macrumors regular

You could have a faulty lightning port. You can try taking the device to a local genius bar and see if they will warranty the damage. If not there are quite a few shops that will do this repair for you in the double digit range.

Best of Luck!

3. mikelike184 macrumors newbie

this problem maybe caused by broken charging port or damaged battery, you should check the two part carefully. ;)