iPhone 5 won't connect to iTunes 11.0.5

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Lswn, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Lswn macrumors newbie

Hi guys, I hope someone on here can help me as I'm not very 'in-the-know' about Apple software.

I updated my iTunes yesterday to version 11.0.5 and today when I connected my iPhone 5 (currently running 6.1.3) to update it to 6.1.4 it was fine at first and then after about 1 minute my iPhone disconnected and no matter how many times I disconnect and reconnect my iPhone the same thing happens. I have rebooted my phone, put it in DFU mode, uninstalled and then reinstalled iTunes on 2 different laptops and now I have ran out of options I know of.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

3. D.D macrumors newbie

I have the exact same error! My iPhone 5 is just not recognised in iTunes 11. My iPods and iPad is. Just the iPhone no.

4. D.D macrumors newbie

Also, I have done all the above as well as restart the laptop. Nothing worked.

5. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Try a different Lightning cable and USB port.

6. Lswn thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your reply but I've tried those suggestions and nothing seems to be working, any other ideas?

7. lujieh macrumors newbie

Having Same Problem

I'm having the same issues since updating iTunes...any help? I also have tried all of the above suggestions