iPhone 5 XyloGlass screen guard

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by zp500, Nov 19, 2012.

1. zp500 macrumors newbie

I was looking for a new screen protector for my iPhone 5 and basically my search is between Zagg, SGP and bodyguardz that offer glass rather than annoying plastic film. The best deal is from ivyskin with their xyloglass, I wanted to know if anyone has installed this that can provide pictures/videos.

Here is the link: http://www.ivyskin.com/xyloglass-iphone5.html

2. hidefguy macrumors 6502

interesting this also comes with some sort of back protection but no pictures of it.

"and ships with military grade body protection for the back of your iPhone as well".

I wonder if this is glass as well?

3. Munkypoo7 macrumors 6502

Munkypoo7

Highly doubt it. If I had to guess it would probably be along the lines of a wet install skin like Zagg or something. Seeing as those are also rated as "military grade".

Though... I'd love to be wrong :p

4. The Flying Kite macrumors regular

It says that it is a film, not glass.

5. zp500 thread starter macrumors newbie

iphone 5 glass screen protector

Thanks for all the inputs... I purchased it today and will post pictures and review when I get mine. This is what I bought:

[​IMG]

6. zp500 thread starter macrumors newbie

Xylo glass screen guard for iPhone 5

I received my glass from ivyskin last week and been testing it for almost a week now, I'm very happy with my purchase. It installed without any bubble unlike a million other ones I tried for my iPhone 1-4 this is exactly what I was looking for all these years.
    They really nailed it with this product. It's crisp, clear and feels just like the iPhone's own glass not plastic screen cover. I just ordered the 2nd one for my wife's iphone and would highly recommend it.
    As promised, here are some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]