iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AppleDev879, Sep 30, 2012.

1. AppleDev879 macrumors newbie

Hello all. I'm about to receive my iPhone 5, and I've been looking for a great case to complement it. I really want ample protection along the back and sides of the phone, given the recent scratching issues with the iPhone 5. And although I plan to be super careful with it, I do want to protect it from the accidental drop. But I really also want a case that doesn't completely butcher the whole thinness factor of the iPhone 5 by adding a huge chunk of rubber and plastic on the back like the Otterbox does. I want my iPhone to remain, in essence, an iPhone.

I've taken a look at the Speck CandyShell SATIN, Incipio Feather, and the Case-Mate HAZE. I'm a little concerned with the feather offering enough protection, and I like the HAZE for its thinness and transparency.

Any thoughts on any of these cases or others that are thin, but will still provide enough coverage to protect my new favorite gadget?

2. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

The Accessories subforum has quite a bit of discussion regarding this, perhaps you should look there.

May I suggest less vague titles as well?

3. AppleDev879 thread starter macrumors newbie

Absolutely. I accidentally hit enter before finishing the title, and I couldn't figure out how to change it.

4. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

5. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

I just want to say that is the most polite and civil thread redirect I believe I have ever seen. Good day to you! :)

6. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Hah, thanks! I'm trying to do better. :eek:

7. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

You change the title by doubletapping the left mousebutton on the little space (you cant click on the text itself, just 1 millimeter away from the text)

Have a good day to you WeasleSneezle!