iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Softease, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Softease, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014

Softease macrumors newbie

The iPhone 5 just crashed when I was taking photos.

First thought it's power off due to battery, but then found actually it's crash as white Apple logo appeared and it's still 28% battery there when it connected to charger.

Anyone have this problem before?

2. D3vYus macrumors newbie

I do have this problem with my iPhone 5 too.. Mine was turning off thinking it was flat when it said it still has 80% battery- I downloaded a battery app and found out that my batter capacity was at around 22%. That's probably your problem too so you may have to check the same as what I did. When I have enough money to fix my phone, I'll have to get a battery replacement :(

3. Deadeyeshark macrumors regular

Deadeyeshark

I had this issue too. Took it to Apple to diagnose it and was told the battery was faulty. The battery was replaced on the spot for £55.

4. Softease thread starter macrumors newbie

A 3rd party app could diagnose battery better? But I think my battery is fine as generally it can power normal functions for 8-9 hours in WiFi environment, and about 6 hours on carrier network.

As it's actually the first time to have this issue, I don't want to replace the battery. Just wonder an app(the camera) could trigger the crash?