iPhone 5C case should look like this!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RAPTORSKI, Oct 17, 2013.

1. RAPTORSKI macrumors regular

RAPTORSKI

[​IMG]

This is what the case for the iPhone 5C should look like. The current case has an awful design and I am not sure how it passed the test and got into production. Design is by Martin Hajek.

2. theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

I'm not a fan of the Apple case, but that one is much much worse IMO, one of the most horrible cases I have ever seen I think.

3. stcizzle macrumors regular

4. neoelectronaut macrumors 68030

neoelectronaut

Personally I believe your case is awful. :)

5. ngocnguyen macrumors member

I think the Apple case and this one is a horrific lint/dirt trap...all the lint/dirt between the case and your iPhone is like a grain of sand in your eye...

You ever had to remove those chromed plastic emblems from a car? They're attached with some crazy 3M foam adhesive? Well once you remove them, the dirt and debris that gets trapped there through time acts like sandpaper that constantly rubs (car vibrates) away at the clear coat and paint. You literally have an etched outline of the emblem into the paint that you can't polish out with compound..you literally have to sand the entire surface and repaint to remove the etch and pitting.....same analogy.

My old 3GS' back was riddled with pitting and scratches with typical hard plastic snap-in type AND soft TPU or silicone cases. Thus I stick with bumper style with skins