iPhone 5C cases

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by matt869, May 9, 2014.

1. matt869 macrumors member

Hey guys,
    I have a blue 5C that has no case on it at the moment but I am thinking of getting one. Just curious as to any recommendations you guys might have?

Cheers
    Matt

2. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

The Apple brand case, in black. It has just the right firmness and cushion from drops. Isn't overly thick. Black will hide any dirty look from hand oils developing. Excellent front overlap for lay on face.

My girlfriend has a blue case on her green 5C for about six months. Several drops, made a few minor dents in case, but hardly noticeable. It hasn't gotten stained... Or discolored, but there is always that risk.

Attached Files:

3. BrettApple macrumors 65816

BrettApple

Well, I got the Black Apple case a few days after getting my 5c. It was okay, but it's a pain in the butt to keep clean if you keep it in your pants. It attracts lint because of the silicone. It also leaves dirt rings on the back of the phone after a few days.

As for me, I returned it and have been 100% naked since. Which is why I bought the 5c over the 5s. It feels much better in the hand.

If I had to recommend one though, I'd go for a Spigen case. Either the Tough Armor, Ultra Hybrid, or the sweet Neo Hybrid. I had the Slim Armor S on my iPhone 5 that I had for a month and loved it.

4. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

I can tell you spigen is a good case. I've got the tough armor and also case mate tough naked (clear) both ideal for the blue 5c that I have!