Iphone 5c help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Kane84, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Kane84 macrumors newbie

I just recently bought a new iphone and set a passcode on it but I can't remember what it is.Is there anyway to bypass the passcode lock screen to get into my phone to change it

2. Totally macrumors 6502a

Totally

Lol, sure you just recently bought an iPhone 5C and forgot the passcode ;). I gotcha.

If you stand on your head and spin around 6 times with the phone and then do a backflip over a sleeping poodle while being accelerated by a discharging fire extinguisher, you will bypass the passcode screen.

I hate thieves and dishonest people that find phones and don't try to return them. Return the phone to the police or an apple store. There's no way you forgot something as simple as a 4 digit passcode.

3. Kane84 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. MacManiac76 macrumors 65816

MacManiac76

If you did indeed forget it, keep trying different combinations. There are only 10,000 possibilities. ;)

5. Ulenspiegel macrumors 68020

Ulenspiegel

No problems. If you recently bought it and you failed trying all the 10,000 possibilities MacManiac76 suggested, you can always visit an Apple store with the proof of purchase and ask for help.

6. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

Kane84. Welcome to the MacRumors Forums. May your time here be fruitful, enjoyable, and praise worthy. Don't listen to the guys above. It wouldn't be 10,000 different code combinations, yet rather 9,999- so at least you've got that going for you.
    It would help too if you stated the color of your 5C as the white and blue ones are easier to 'crack' than the yellow and pink ones.

7. Totally macrumors 6502a

Totally

The method I described with spinning on your head is actually universal.