iPhone 5c No Wi-Fi Since November

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by 343matt, Jul 21, 2014.

1. 343matt macrumors newbie

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1.2, My Wi-Fi gets connected, but I cannot access any pages at all. No app store, iTunes store, or anything. Hasn't worked since I got it in November, although it works on other routers.

Really thinking about going to the dark side and getting a HTC One, as all my other Androids have connected straight away.

2. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

That's a loooong time to wait to resolve a major issue, you would have had phone support back in nov-jan.

Try Reset Network Settings.

If that doesn't work, I'd look at your router. I've never seen an issue with Apple devices on any Linksys, Cisco, etc major third party routers. They follow standards.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Wow, November, that's like what 9 months. Did you try taking it into apple for them to look at it. Perhaps its a hardware issue.

4. 343matt thread starter macrumors newbie

Theres no Apple store here, and I have reset the network settings, restored (through itunes, not erase content+settings)

And I have a billion router on the latest firmware.

5. mohdamerul macrumors member

6. gumbyjunior1 macrumors regular

gumbyjunior1

You mention that it works on other routers. Have you checked to see if the router sees the iphone and that it gives it a IP address?

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Did you try calling apple then?

8. eelw macrumors 6502a

eelw

What have you tried to troubleshoot so far? But definitely inclined to believe issue with your router and not your phone.

9. Jaguarr40 macrumors regular

Jaguarr40

You can try and reset network settings but I would bve inclined to say like the advice above it has something to do with your routers settings and you might wat to reboot your router or depending how old it is, Buy a new updated router.

10. wall.e macrumors newbie

wall.e

I had the same thing happen when I was trying to access iTunes, the App Store, to any Apple app. I turned my internet cookie setting from "Always" to "From third parties and advertisers". Hope it works!

Settings>Safari>BlockCookies and must change from "Always" to "From third parties and advertisers".

11. 343matt thread starter macrumors newbie

Its all good now

Its all good now, after my 3rd restore onto the exact same firmware. :D