Carrier iPhone 5c randomly reboots

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ayyyy1879, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Ayyyy1879 macrumors newbie

I recently purchased a used 8 GB IPhone 5c off Amazon. For the first few weeks the IPhone worked fine and there were no problems at all , but now the phone will shut down and reboot when fully charged or get a blue screen/ and or colorful horizontal lines before rebooting. Sometimes the phone will automatically restart itself and sometimes I will have to manually do so. I have tried to drain the battery and recharge and have even factory reset the phone but all trys have had no success. Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my phone and how to fix it - thanks

2. hockeyman94 macrumors regular

Concerning you have reset the phone and tried many different things to fix the phone I would recommend returning the iPhone and getting a new one especially if you get the blue screen of death.

3. Ayyyy1879 thread starter macrumors newbie

What does the blue screen have to do with the hardware or screen?

4. timeconsumer macrumors 65816

timeconsumer

What version of iOS do you have installed? If you don't have the latest, try updating to the latest to see if this helps. Otherwise, if you can recreate the issue somewhat easily then I would schedule an appointment at the Apple Store or see if you can get an exchange from Amazon.