iPhone 5C Screen making clicking/popping sounds

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by markjcc, Mar 5, 2014.

1. markjcc macrumors newbie

The left mid and bottom portion of the screen of my iPhone 5c makes a clicking/popping noise :mad::mad::mad:

Does anyone have this and did a replacement fix it? I'm reading the apple forums and for most it returned after a couple months.

Also I have never dropped my phone and or treated it poorly

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

3. benoit85 macrumors member

I had this problem with a 5C and also a 5S, i got them both exchanged with no problems from Apple. With the 5C the issue started after a few days but the 5S took a good week or two before it started.

I can't say whether the issue will cure itself as i didn't wait around and got the phones swapped after a day of having the problem. I have to say out of all the issues I've had over the two handsets the screen clicking is the worst! it is so annoying! i play a lot of games on my phone and having it clicking constantly did my head in!
    I'm half expecting the new handset to develop the issue at some point if i'm honest and if it does i'll be swapping it again :rolleyes:

4. taptic macrumors 65816

taptic

Just sounds like the screen isn't fully secured... as above posters recommended, bring it to Apple.