iPhone 5S 32gb Gold or 64gb Space Gray?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by tbeastm123, Sep 30, 2013.

1. tbeastm123 macrumors newbie

I bought an iPhone 5S 32gb in Gold and got it a couple of days ago. I was thinking that maybe I should just get the 64gb instead. But none of the store have the Gold one, so would it be a smart choice to get the Space Gray? I know it's personal preference, but I really like the Gold and the Space Gray is fine too I guess. I just wanna get extra storage just for the sake of relief and no worries. Let me know what you would do, and how you would go about this situation PLEASE :) Thank you guys so much ! I'm a new user btw, it's my first post everrrr! Haha:D

2. Sheza macrumors 65816

Sheza

3. jdaniel macrumors 65816

if you used the iphone before you should know how much media you actually used.. I have been using the phone since they came out with 32GB a few versions ago and I am always at about 1/2 capacity.

So I am sticking with the 32Gb until such time my media collection grows if and when that happens I will upgrade to the 64 next year.. I only keep the phone for a year, so it depends on your usage and how long you keep your phone for.

4. tbeastm123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry for the super late reply. Today was my last day to exchange and I completely forgot about it. Right now I've used about only 7 gb. So I most like will be fine with it :)

----------

I have used about 7gb right now, and it's been 2 weeks. I think my phone is set completely the way I want it to be, so it is probably more than enough for me. Too bad I'm late for an exchange :( But, you also make a good point on how you keep your phone for 1 year. I might also be using it for one year too. Thanks for the reply, appreciate the help :)