iPhone 5's Apple Logo Sticker?

raptorstv

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 24, 2011
I just got a ghost armor (carbon black) skin installed... Unfortunately, the apple logo doesnt get covered. Does anyone know a cheap vendor that sells a sticker to cover up my iphone 5's apple logo?

PS. I would also like to know if any vendor sells the home button sticker (black color), that will raise the home button

levels

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2008
icarbons

try Icarbons.com

I know they send out the apple logos with all their back skins. I don't THINK they sell them individually, but you could send them an email I'm sure they would sell you one if you wanted.

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I'm also curious about this. I ordered some for my 3GS and can't remember the name of the company for the life of me. Their stickers were transparent and came in solid colors and all different kinds of patterns (I had one that was different colors of pink, like digitized-lookin' squares), as well as the old rainbow Apple logo. They were quite inexpensive, IIRC.

raptorstv

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 24, 2011
try Icarbons.com

I know they send out the apple logos with all their back skins. I don't THINK they sell them individually, but you could send them an email I'm sure they would sell you one if you wanted.
Just ordered the apple logo from them, thanks!

Still looking for iphone home button though....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.