Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by 3lite, Nov 25, 2013.
Anyone have this problem? This is the first time it has happened to me on any iPhone.
Pretty common problem for the 5S. People have unofficially narrowed it down to the 64-bit architecture. But the good news is that it's a software issue so it's definitely fixable via an update.
I think 7.1 will probably fix it by public release.
Was it a reboot or a respring?
Hasn't occured to me any reboot yet.
My friend 5s (16GB) is having the same blue screen issues. Here are some details oh age noted:
- Pages and Numbers are both at fault on your phone.
- The issue can be reproduced IMMEDIATELY after rebooting by double clicking the home button or clicking it once
- The issue was not resolved in the update of the iWork suite
- The issue involves previous iCloud documents as well as new ones (created after most recent update)
- Blue screen also randomly occurs after returning to the home screen from Launch Center. I haven't figured out what trips the switch in this situation though.
- This is a 5s-only issue suggesting a hardware problem and not software.
I too use the iWork suite for business and have no alternative to your iphone aside from your computer. Any update from apple would be appreciated but I'm sure the issue is being looked into as we speak.
It's a software issue, because of the fact that it's now running a 64-bit version of iOS.
thx, i got it
got the blue screen then endless reboot 5S jailbroken on 7.0.4 after updating Cydia tweaks, beware, back up regularly!