ksoze

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2009
Since a case technically covers the phone, the only real matching factor can be the face color, unless getting a transparent case. I am not sure there is any combination that looks bad, since the case is what anyone sees.

itsmemuffins

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Since a case technically covers the phone, the only real matching factor can be the face color, unless getting a transparent case. I am not sure there is any combination that looks bad, since the case is what anyone sees.

What I'm after is one that matches the colour Space Grey. I think Incase have a slider case that is metallic in colour. I'm just not sure how close it is or is it more silver.

I have no access to any shops that sell anything like it here. So I can't go and see it in person v

walds11

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2010
Philly, PA
How about the Spigen SPIGEN Neo Hybrid EX Slim Metal Case in Gunmetal? It's a bumper, which is my preference, minimalistic and the gunmetal color matches the space grey. I've had this bumper for a few weeks and love it. No issues at all.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AGMCB5Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1380897814&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.