Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keatth

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 24, 2013
My home button is really clicky, like rediculously clicky. And the volume button the top one is like stuck in, even though it still works, it doesn't make a click sound. Anyway I took it the apple store today and he said he would replace it but there is not any in stock, told me to come back in a month or go to tmobile since i ordered it from them. I went to the tmobile store they didn't have any in stock, talked to their customer service on the phone and they said they can replace it through buyers remorse but it would take 4 weeks to come in and I would have to put ANOTHER down payment down, wtf??. So I am going back to Apple when they get them in stock and trading for a new one, my question is would i be able to trade it for another color? I want white.

xlost6

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
t-mobile has 30 days for that. apple has 14. I bought it from t-mobile. and not I'm not past the 30 days.

So you answered your own questions. If your within the returning period you should be able to return it and get another iPhone 5S or the color you want.

ABC5S

Suspended
Sep 10, 2013
Florida
t-mobile has 30 days for that. apple has 14. I bought it from t-mobile. and not I'm not past the 30 days.

Shouldn't that be the other way around ? Apple has a 30 day return period if not satisfied and if you purchased it from Apple store or online. T-mobil carrier if bought from them at their online site or their store is 14 days for the return.

T-Mobil site

http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-2624 14 days

Apple policy below

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-06 at 8.29.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-06 at 8.29.43 PM.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

keatth

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 24, 2013
Shouldn't that be the other way around ? Apple has a 30 day return period if not satisfied and if you purchased it from Apple store or online. T-mobil carrier if bought from them at their online site or their store is 14 days for the return.

T-Mobil site

http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-2624 14 days

Apple policy below

I sit corrected. It is actually still within the "buyers remorse" policy whatever that means. I CAN exchange it with tmobile but it will take 4-5 weeks for it to come in and another $450 down payment, until I can return the other phone to get my down payment back. So it's either wait until Apple gets it in stock and hope they let me exchange it for white or wait a month or so and put some $ in limbo. Choices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.