iPhone 5S for $385

easy-peasy

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2014
A little more info in the thread title would be nice ;)

Virgin Mobile is great though if you have Sprint LTE in your area.
$30/month if you sign up for auto-pay on their 300 min + unl text + 2.5gb of high speed data.

Just know that you can't take your Virgin Mobile iPhone ANYWHERE ELSE (not even Sprint).

iHackPro

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
DFW, TX
Sprint has seemed to have improved coverage in my area lately, and while it's not up to par with T-Mobile and AT&T here, in terms of coverage or speed, it's getting there.

A few months ago here, you would only get 1-2 bars and a speed of ~.5-1MBPS on 3G. On my friends 5S who happens to be over right now, he has 4 bars and just did a speedtest and got 8.41MBPS on LTE. Decent enough for me. If they get a deal like this for the iPhone 6, I might jump ship from AT&T. I only use around 2GB of data a month anyway.

iHackPro

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
DFW, TX
The problem with this is that you have an unsellable brick in the end, when you want to upgrade.
I personally keep all of my phones after I'm done with them, so that's not a problem for me. The only phone I've ever carried that I don't have is because a family member needed a phone.

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
The problem with this is that you have an unsellable brick in the end, when you want to upgrade.

If the phone can't be unlocked you are right. One reason I'll never use sprint.

----------

I personally keep all of my phones after I'm done with them, so that's not a problem for me. The only phone I've ever carried that I don't have is because a family member needed a phone.

Most people don't.