iPhone 5S for $385

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TacticalDesire, Mar 22, 2014.

1. TacticalDesire macrumors 68020

TacticalDesire

2. easy-peasy macrumors regular

A little more info in the thread title would be nice ;)

Virgin Mobile is great though if you have Sprint LTE in your area.
    $30/month if you sign up for auto-pay on their 300 min + unl text + 2.5gb of high speed data.

Just know that you can't take your Virgin Mobile iPhone ANYWHERE ELSE (not even Sprint).

3. Charadis macrumors 6502a

4. iHackPro macrumors regular

Sprint has seemed to have improved coverage in my area lately, and while it's not up to par with T-Mobile and AT&T here, in terms of coverage or speed, it's getting there.

A few months ago here, you would only get 1-2 bars and a speed of ~.5-1MBPS on 3G. On my friends 5S who happens to be over right now, he has 4 bars and just did a speedtest and got 8.41MBPS on LTE. Decent enough for me. If they get a deal like this for the iPhone 6, I might jump ship from AT&T. I only use around 2GB of data a month anyway.

5. joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

The problem with this is that you have an unsellable brick in the end, when you want to upgrade.

6. iHackPro macrumors regular

I personally keep all of my phones after I'm done with them, so that's not a problem for me. The only phone I've ever carried that I don't have is because a family member needed a phone.

7. 617aircav Suspended

If the phone can't be unlocked you are right. One reason I'll never use sprint.

----------

Most people don't.