iPhone 5s iPad mini ios 8.0.2 WIFI issue.

dawideksl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 11, 2013
Poland
Hi, i have problem with ios 8.0.2 on both my iPhone 5s and iPad mini 1stgen cellular. Wifi connection is very unstable and when i have a connection it is painfully slow/not working. I did a clean install of ios 8.0 (wifi had issues too) and than straight to 8.0.2. I passed 8.0.1. Any of You are having this issues? What to do with it? Reseting network settings doesnt work. Greetings from Poland!

brianjys

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2014
Me too , has iPad mini , wifi keep drop then reconnect after iOS 8. After ios 8.0.2 continuity is broken. Update if u found solutions before iOS 8.1 release

BurgDog

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2012
Hi, i have problem with ios 8.0.2 on both my iPhone 5s and iPad mini 1stgen cellular. Wifi connection is very unstable and when i have a connection it is painfully slow/not working. I did a clean install of ios 8.0 (wifi had issues too) and than straight to 8.0.2. I passed 8.0.1. Any of You are having this issues? What to do with it? Reseting network settings doesnt work. Greetings from Poland!
Don't use the 5GHz band if possible. The 2.4GHz band seems solid. Try forcing access point to use channels 149 to 161, that has worked for some including me. Apple is unlikely going to fix this so learn to live with this restriction.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.