iPhone 5S/iPhone user how is your battery life

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snow755, Aug 17, 2014.

1. snow755 macrumors 65816

snow755

Hi

iPhone 5S/iPhone 5C how is your batter life I. Fined that I get more battery. Life. In my iPhone 5C. Then I do in my iPhone 5S. Do you feel the same way if you own both iPhone. I think the iPhone the iPhone 5S being. A 64bit. iPhone and battery. Dos not really go well. Together The iPhone 5C how ever being 32 bit You get way better battery life out of the iPhone 5C

So how march time do you. Get out of your iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S. And do you think the iPhone 5C last longer on battery then the iPhone 5S. Dos?

2. JenniferStevens macrumors newbie

I have both a 5C and a 5S. One is for work (the 5S) and the other (5C) is for my personal use. So, far both batteries run pretty much the same from what I can tell. I use WiFi constantly on both. The 5C sometimes feels like it has a slight edge over my 5S however, nothing too obvious.

Also, here is a helpful article that compares the battery life of the two models which you might want read.
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/7335/the-iphone-5s-review/9

3. snow755 thread starter macrumors 65816

snow755

Thanks the report and the link

4. Jago macrumors regular

5. I7guy macrumors P6

I7guy

Battery test is useless as it is under laboratory conditions with the first version of iOS 7. As they say ymmv greatly.

6. cynics macrumors G4

English isn't all of our first languages. Welcome to the World Wide Web. Although I wouldn't be surprised if that's a speech to text post. Looks like Siri influenced it. Lol