iPhone 5S music syncing issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kittykat84, Dec 22, 2013.

1. kittykat84 macrumors newbie

Hi

I'm having really annoying syncing issues with my new 5S; iTunes is insisting on syncing songs to my phone which i have not selected. iPhone and iTunes software are both up-to-date.

Originally, I was syncing only checked music but now I am manually managing music with the sync music box unchecked and i am adding/deleting songs using the "On this phone" option. Although i seem to have the same issues no matter which way i mange my music.

So, on my iPhone, i have 13 songs which i have not added into the "on this phone" section; in fact i have currently deleted all music from "on my phone" but these 13 songs are still on my iPhone. I have even deleted some of the songs from iTunes and my mac altogether but they are still on my phone. I cannot swipe to delete these tracks off my phone.

The only things i have been able to do to fix this, is erase all content and settings from the reset menu, or to add the song which i don't want on the phone into "on this phone", sync, delete the song from "on this phone" and re-sync. Both of these methods are however temporary as the issue has repeated itself.

Am i going to have to resign myself to the fact apple can't get syncing right or am i missing something?

Any help greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Kat

2. kittykat84 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. kittykat84 thread starter macrumors newbie

really need some help with this please, any ideas??