iPhone 5s Need advice....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Giorga, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Giorga macrumors newbie

hello guys
    my iphone 5s is almost 10 moths old and recently i noticed that the screen's left middle part is loose, and it's like a clickable button, actually it does make some click sound when you press it, so as it appears it might be, because of the product's quality, also i can definitely tell that battery has got worse performance than before, also power and volume buttons are loose, so there are problems, but i still got 2 month warranty, so apple said to bring this iphone to any retail store, okay but i don't live in U.S.(but the phone is bought there), and also i'm not the original owner, even don't have original box, i bought it on ebay
    So my question is : is it worth to send it to U.S., is there any chance that apple won't repair this phone with that issues? is there any chance that i will lose it? or something. i dont know what to do, can anyone tell me ???

2. cymolia macrumors 6502a

3. Giorga thread starter macrumors newbie

yes and they said to send it to them, or someone(friend or relative or smn) to bring it to them

4. cymolia macrumors 6502a

which country are you in ? dont they have an apple store there ?

5. Giorga thread starter macrumors newbie

i'm in Georgia, and there is no apple retail store, there is some kind of stores that sell apple product but none of them are official

6. cymolia macrumors 6502a

seems like you are stuck as of right now, the only way might be to send it directly to apple repair or to a family or friend that can take care of it for you

7. Giorga thread starter macrumors newbie