Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

minhvnqh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2014
I am using iphone 5s model A1533 running ios 8.1, when i turn on wifi and using facebook or other OTT chat app, my ip becomes very hot, but if i turn off wifi, it becomes cool again.
I wonder if anyone have this problem ? I don't know how to fix it, i have restored and the problem happen again !

jahall05

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2013
I am using iphone 5s model A1533 running ios 8.1, when i turn on wifi and using facebook or other OTT chat app, my ip becomes very hot, but if i turn off wifi, it becomes cool again.
I wonder if anyone have this problem ? I don't know how to fix it, i have restored and the problem happen again !

The first thing I would do is submit a bug report to Apple using bugreport.apple.com

The second thing I would do is examine your battery usage statistics. Is there any applications that seem to be using more battery than expected? Try deleting those applications and see if that makes a difference.

If you have done the above, visit an Apple store and see what they can do for you. It very well could be a defective component.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.