iPhone 5s screen

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by royinla14, Nov 4, 2013.

1. royinla14 macrumors regular

Can someone take a pic of the screen on the new Remote app and let me know if you see the same kind of light bleeding?

Attached Files:

2. sundog925 macrumors 6502a

your wallpaper?

3. royinla14 thread starter macrumors regular

I took a pic of the screen I get on the remote app and noticed these weird colors. Not sure if that's normal

4. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

the app is semi translucent. its your wallpaper showing through slightly, like the second poster said. look at the screen in the app, then close it. you will see where its your wallpaper showing.

5. Vinamra macrumors regular

Vinamra

Agree with dictoresno. Translucency causes colours to appear like this. You can notice a similar effect while in a call, for example.

6. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

That also looks more like a screenshot than an actual picture of the screen.

Because if it's got light bleeding, it's impossible to tell in a screenshot.

7. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

im sure they are talking about the blurred image in the middle of the screen, which is the wallpaper showing through. i checked the app on my phone too and it does the same thing. im surprised the OP didnt realize their own wallpaper image matched the outline of the blurred image. its the first thing i realized when i opened the updated app for the first time. OP, post a screen shot of your home screen. it looks like its a pic of a persons face and shoulders.

8. krspkbl macrumors 6502

krspkbl

This is not light bleeding which would be a hardware issue. Taking a screenshot on your phone won't capture faults like light bleeding or dead pixels because they aren't software issues.

What you're seeing is probably your wallpaper through the translucent menu.

9. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

You get the same effect when you exit the camera app. Look at the minimised image and it's a translucent image of your last picture. Nothing wrong with your screen.