IPhone 5s stock in NH Apple Stores

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by frank33v, Dec 6, 2013.

1. frank33v macrumors member

Why is it that when checking stock online trying to order there is never any stock of any configuration for a 5s in NH, yet just over the border in MA there are plenty??

I understand the sales tax issue but that would apply to all apple products and there is no problems getting any other product in NH just 5s's.

Has anyone purchased an 5s in Nashua? Are they occasionally in stock but not listed online?

2. mofunk macrumors 68020

mofunk

3. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

I checked that apple tracked site everyday for a month as I has 3 different iphone 5s between Verizon and ATT in that time.

Not once was was the Nashua or Salem store listed as to having stock. I wanted to ask this also here bit never bothered. I came to the conclusion that those two stores opt out of showing inventory for the 5s until supply catches up. This may because there is no sales tax in NH possibly and apple has done this to create fairness between all branches. Both stores are within a 1/2 mile of the Massachusetts border so anyone buying anything usually goes to NH if they are within a half hour and smart.

One wierd thing I noticed is that when I went to tr Hingham MA store to pick up my final ATT iPhone, 2 employees from the Nashua store walked in and the store manager was line "not these guys again" and they all went to the back room. It was a pretty wierd situation it seemed. The stores are an hour apart with no traffic, that night it took me 1 1/2hrs from Nashua to get there

4. frank33v thread starter macrumors member

And get the canned/standard response. No but we get shipments every so often. If you line up in the morning.....

5. adam044 macrumors 65816

adam044

Rockingham Mall has plenty that's in NH. No idea what you're talking about

6. mofunk macrumors 68020

mofunk

It's worth the try. You can do the online chat thing and ask too?

http://store.apple.com/us/iphone#

Or go to Best Buy ??

Or just check every day or night when they are checked in. using the link or app.

7. frank33v thread starter macrumors member

According to the Apple online store they have had zero until today. Are you saying they have had plenty despite what the online inventory said? That was my question and the point of the thread.

Nashua also had stock starting today also...finally!