iPhone 5s tmobile sim starter kit

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Christian 5G, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Christian 5G macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

Hello,

Sorry for inconvenience but I just got the iPhone 5s and want to get the 30$ pan 100 min talk, unlimited text and 5 gb of data... I am having difficulties which nano starter kit i have to get, is this one works ?

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/T-Mobile-Nano-SIM-Card-Prepaid

And does it include everything what is needed to for activation on that prepaid plan?

If i did something wrong please let me know, Thank you so much and have a great day/evening.

2. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

Yes, you bought the correct one. Once you get it, either call or chat with T-Mobile and give them the activation code.

3. IpadSC400 macrumors 6502a

IpadSC400

I have the same plan and I think you mean the 500mb plan, not gb...

4. JackieInCo macrumors 601

You have the correct one and that plan does include 5GB of data per month. Enjoy it.

5. Christian 5G thread starter macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

6. IpadSC400 macrumors 6502a

IpadSC400

My plan is $30 a month ($27) and all I have is 500mb...

7. JackieInCo macrumors 601

Doesn't sound like you are talking about the same plan.

T-Mobile has a $30 plan with 100 minutes, unlimited texts, 5GB data.

Although I have the $70 unlimited on my 5S, I use the $30 plan on my Nexus 4 to tether with.

8. Daki macrumors member

Daki

I got the same nano sim card last week from T mobile as I also wanted the $30/ month 100minute/ 5GB plan.

Once you get the sim card, Register for the account using the web address in the instructions to go to the right address (I don't have the address handy at the moment). Going to the t-mobile site to register is extremely non-intuitive.

I went through all of the login steps using Safari on my Mac, but kept getting an error at the very end. I also tried chrome. I finally ended up subscribing successfully using Internet Explorer (windows 8.1). It was my bootcamp version which had no plugins or blockers. I don't know if Safari was blocking something critical or not, but just be aware that if you have issues with registration (you end up on an error page with a smiling guy in a brown shirt), try a different browser. I also used a different email address and then chose a different area code for my phone at the same time (was getting desperate).

The $30/ month 100 minute plan is the last on the list of prepaid plan options, but is not hidden. It does specify new activation only.

9. IpadSC400 macrumors 6502a

IpadSC400

Oh, ok...:cool: Thought it was the same plan