iPhone 5S trade white for black

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by caseycrocker, Mar 24, 2014.

1. caseycrocker macrumors newbie

Hi!
    I know this is a dumb preference thing but just wondering if anyone knows of any way to trade white for black iPhone.

Besides craigslist there are not a lot of options to trade my white/silver 5S for Space Grey. Phone was given to me by my wife but I'm really not a fan of white and am unable to return it to Verizon.

I searched but can not find if members on this site often trade for other colors or models # and 0 offers on craigslist

2. chuffman15 macrumors regular

put it in a case that cover the front, like a life proof

3. easy-peasy macrumors regular

Trading white for black will be tough. IMO the easiest way would be to sell the phone on craigslist and buy the color you want with the profits, but then you have to worry about all the scams out there.

Outside of that, I would say either get a case / skins or deal with it.

4. wmitch macrumors regular

I'm in the exact opposite boat. have a black iPhone 5 and have been wishing it were white since the day my wife got her white one.

Next one will be white for sure!

5. caseycrocker thread starter macrumors newbie

I figured as much. The skins idea may be good for the time being, thank you for recommendation! I just looked into them and they do a service at my local mall from Ghost Armor.

Wont be perfect but it won't be white #

Otherwise this white beauty is up for grabs if we have any space grey takers! #

6. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I'd keep your white since it has sentimental value coming from your wife. Rather than trade it, I'd anodize it.
    [​IMG]