iPhone 5S Value

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bethanie21, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Bethanie21 macrumors regular

Bethanie21

Hi, long-time lurker here, just wanted to get your opinion on the value of my iPhone

I am looking to pre-order the 6S once this option becomes available and would therefore be selling my 5S once I receive my new phone - how much, realistically, could I sell it for? I am in the U.K. and would most likely be selling it via eBay - it is in immaculate condition, never been dropped, no scratches etc.

I know that iPhone prices drop once a new model is released, and with this being a 5S I do have realistic estimations of what it will be worth.

Thank you in advance for any opinions/estimations.

Bethanie

2. techspin macrumors 6502a

Best way to find out is to take a look at the selling prices of your phone model & storage wherever you're trying to sell it.

3. Flunkyturtle macrumors 6502

mazuma mobile has offered me 180 quid for my unlocked 32gb 5s.

It will drop once the new phone comes out.

However the quote is valid for 14 days.

my advice would be complete the "sale", IE accept the quote, a few days before the 9th.

That way you get the best price, hopefully the new phone get's released and you buy it.

The only thing is you might not have a phone for a few days if the delivery is delayed.

That's what i'm planning to do.

4. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Find your phone on Swappa.com. For my local area, actually selling prices, on average, are a bit lower, but it's a good starting point.

5. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

Swappa is great! It's what I'll be using to sell my 2014 Moto X when I decide to get rid of it