I've posted this before, but I'm sure this is an iphone 5s thing. Since I bought my iphone the today view has been behaving oddly when it comes to weather. About 90% of the time it will add the phrase "...conditions with low visibility" to whatever the forecast reads. It will even display this when the weather is sunny and clear (as seen in the pic included). The other 10% of the time it shows correctly, but it's annoying to have the weather not being shown correctly. A quick trip to my local Apple store showed that every display iPhone 5s had the same issue. It was not, however present on any other display device. Geniuses were stumped too. Any ideas on what's going on here?