Carrier iPhone 5S

Status
Not open for further replies.

snow755

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
Hi

I have a iPhone 5C right now. But I can re turn it for the iPhone 5S with in 30 days and Has long has the iPhone 5C is still the same has I got it in. So if you are a iPhone 5S owner how do you like. Yours and do you think it would be worth the upgade from the iPhone 5C that I have two the iPhone 5S

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
Hi

I have a iPhone 5C right now. But I can re turn it for the iPhone 5S with in 30 days and Has long has the iPhone 5C is still the same has I got it in. So if you are a iPhone 5S owner how do you like. Yours and do you think it would be worth the upgade from the iPhone 5C that I have two the iPhone 5S
Yes, as long as you're within the return period you can.

Ender Wiggins

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2013
Hi

You cannot exchange a 5C and expect to get 2 5S's. You will only be able to get 1 5S, unless you pay extra for the second phone.

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
So if you are a iPhone 5S owner how do you like. Yours and do you think it would be worth the upgade from the iPhone 5C that I have two the iPhone 5S
Worth is always highly subjective. You can't poll on it. Compare and determine for yourself if it's worth the upgrade. I wouldn't have even considered the 5c to begin with so my sense of worth clearly isn't in line with your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.