iPhone 5s

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Kaczus, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Kaczus macrumors newbie

That is my first post.. soo hello ;)

I have problem with my iphone 5s - after drop :mad:
    I changed display, but phone not turn on... change battery and launched, but in DFU mode. iTunes see phone, but when I make recovery soft she load to end of the bar and crashes error... I forgot the code because put down iphone with a lack of time.

Now when I back to repair he again not starting - I connecting to loader and left on three hours but no avail... grrr.

I check voltages on port battery [power via usb-pc]. 1 pin is GND, 2 pin 0.05v, 3 pin 0.50v. Battery has 1 pin GND, 2 pin 2.50 and 3 pin 0.08v

why she will not charge? :confused:

My next question will turn on phone in normal mode, but first I must check why not charge.

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Seems to me you need a mobile phone engineer to take a look.

3. oberlander macrumors newbie

good that you're having response from the phone, try to reload it in dfu mode and restore with itunes using a different computer, eventually take note of the error number,try using a different usb cable while doing restore.

4. Kaczus thread starter macrumors newbie

OK, I try recovery on other computers and cable [code talked about the problem of nand memory], but now I must check why he not charge battery??

5. Kaczus thread starter macrumors newbie

6. Kaczus thread starter macrumors newbie

UP?

PS. I found old logs with try restore iphone via itunes, but I still have a problem with the battery?

Depth:0 Error:AMRestorePerformRestoreModeRestoreWithError failed with error: 40
    Depth:1 Error:The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. (AMRestoreErrorDomain error 40 - Failed to handle message type StatusMsg)
    Depth:2 Error:The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. (AMRestoreErrorDomain error 40 - storage device did not become available)