iPhone 6 16gb vs 64gb??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Babal14, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Babal14 macrumors newbie

I just bought ipad air 2 64gb, and im planning to buy an iphone because the continuity seems very cool. Is it?

I prefer less cost but i just want to know if iPhone 6 16gb is worth it or not and is it a great combination for my ipad air 2 64gb or not? Or should i buy iphone 6 64gb?

:):):apple::):)

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

It all depends on what you do with your iPhone. Do you take a lot of pictures or videos? To you like to keep a lot of media on your phone? Do you like to have lots of apps? If you answered yes to any of these questions I would suggest springing for the 64GB iPhone.

3. Babal14 thread starter macrumors newbie

I take pictures and video rarely, i love to store my movies and tv series but i already have my ipad for that. For music, usually i use spotify. So is it go for 16gb?

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Sounds like 16GB would work for you.

5. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

Don't do it. 16gb shouldn't even be an option. Go 64gb and don't look back.

6. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Get the 64GB because you have room to grow. You never know down the road you might start using more apps and taking more photos. Instead of having 11GB iPhone you will have a 60GB to store your stuff.

7. Centient macrumors 6502

Continuity is cool, but not worth buying a new phone just for it. If that's the driving force I'd suggest waiting until you need to upgrade. If you're alread upgrading, then sure, it's a cool feature that adds value.

The $100 jump to 64gb is worth it. I would not recommend the 16gb to anyone.

You might consider going for the 6+. It's feels 'iPady', and the battery life is a huge improvement over past iPhone batteries, including the iPhone 6.

8. Babal14 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the replies,
    Btw, I currently use galaxy s4.

9. stonyboys macrumors 6502

In my 2 years of using my 16gb ip5 I have never had a problem with space. But I listen to all my music from spotify, play games once before I delete them, and I don't keep any sort of movies/tv shows. Biggest usage on my phone is 2gb of photos.

If you plan to keep music on your phone then I would recommend 64. If you want to have a bunch of graphics heavy games ready to play then go 64. Otherwise go with 16 and use the 100$ to buy yourself something nice. I'll be upgrading my 16gb device to another 16gb device.

10. Applefan4 macrumors 6502

I have 16GB iPhone 6+ because I have everything streamed over internet and all of my stuff is on iCloud. I don't play games either, and after I installed all of my apps, I still have 8.5gb free.

I might get 64GB iPhone 7, but for now, 16GB is perfectly fine for me, although I understand people who prefer more. :)

11. miss.manson macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

iPhone 6 16gb vs 64gb??

I also got the 16gb and have had no issues. I have a ton of text messages, voicemails, at least 30 apps or so(exactly what I had on my 64gb iPhone 5) and I store my photos in the cloud. I took that extra $100 and bought apple care+.

12. spoa94 macrumors 6502a

spoa94

13. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

I bought a 16GB iPad Air last year and have no pictures, music, or video's on it, just a handful of apps and I still didn't have enough space for iOS 8. It suggested I had 7.8GB of free space and this figure went up from 6.9GB bizarrely when iOS 8.1 came out a few days later. I still haven't updated from iOS 7!! I would never buy a 16GB device again because there is just not enough space for it to be usable. Do yourself a favour and spend a little more money, get the 64GB. :)

14. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple