iPhone 6/6+ case or caseless??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rayy42, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Rayy42 macrumors 6502

Rayy42

I have always went caseless with my previous devices but I feel like the iPhone 6 is just too slippery so I am torn between the two and just wanted to see what you all were doing with your new gadgets! Let's get a chat going!

iPhone 6 64GB (AT&T) // iPad Mini (Wifi) // 2013 MacBook Pro Retina

2. cymolia macrumors 6502a

do a simple search of the forums and you'll have your questions answered, now mods please get rid of this thread

3. Dave Meadows macrumors 68020

Dave Meadows

I'd love to go caseless. Always buy cases then ditch them after a couple of months.

4. Rayy42 thread starter macrumors 6502

Rayy42

Actually there is nothing that I found about caseless for the iPhone 6. Thanks for the consideration and concern though.

----------

Yeah I'm the same way. Nothing beats the beauty of a naked iPhone although it's just too slippery unfortunately :(

5. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

6. bakron1 macrumors member

I bought the leather case from Apple for my iPhone 6 plus and it works like a charm, easy to grip and makes the device less slippery. Just my experience.

7. myscrnnm macrumors 65816

myscrnnm

The iPhone 6/6 Plus is too beautiful to use with a case. Unfortunately, I find the 6 Plus' combination of size and shape to simply be too slippery, so I have a case on mine all the time. Currently sporting the Apple leather. Just got the Boxwave TPU case in the mail, but I haven't tried it yet.

After playing with the 6 Minus at the Apple Store, I think the smaller size lends itself better to going caseless though.

8. 3lionsbecks Suspended

3lionsbecks

Definitely use a case with my 6+. Feel that the size and 'slippery' feel warrant the use of a case.

So far I have the Apple leather case on it and it's great, really improves the grip and offers bump protection in my pocket.

May try some thin hard cases like the Evutec Karbon once they are available in store.

9. Nguyen. macrumors newbie

Using the leather case on my 6+ and love it. Best option for me that isn't naked.

10. Rayy42 thread starter macrumors 6502

Rayy42

I currently swap between caseless, my leather case for my iPhone 6, and I also picked up a Tech21 case that I love