iPhone 6/6+ owners, do u carry around iPhone in pocket?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rgarjr, Dec 6, 2014.

1. rgarjr, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2014

rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Wondering what's the best way to carry this phone around without curving it.

2. boobie12 macrumors 6502

Mines been in my pocket since I got it. No problem with curves. I do have it in a very slim power support case from the Apple Store. So that may help.

3. Draganime macrumors member

I carry my 6+ around in my jeans all the time, I don't use a case.

4. T5BRICK macrumors G3

T5BRICK

I don't use a case and carry my 6+ in my pocket. I even leave it in there when I sit down.

The whole bending thing is way overblown.

5. Shanghaichica macrumors 604

Shanghaichica

No I carry it in my purse. I do think that bendgate is overblown.

6. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

I carry my 6 Plus in my pocket. I tried it in different pockets before I bought it, and really no problem for me. I use a Powersupport Black Rubber case to make the phone less slippery (plus it looks great on Space Gray)

7. SuperCub macrumors member

Most people fold them in half and tuck them in their wallets, since they're so bendy. :rolleyes:

8. cababah macrumors 68000

No problem carrying it in the pocket of my jeans and they are just your typical fitting Levi's, 30/32 waist size.

9. TOMIMOT macrumors 6502

TOMIMOT

I carry my 6 in my pocket and feels fine sometimes don't even notice I have it on me, have to pat my pockets to feel I have it lol, I have a spigen slim case on it

10. azhava macrumors regular

6+, always carried in a front pocket of my jeans/shorts. I use a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro case. I take it out of my pocket when I drive, sit down, etc., but I've always done that with my phones.

IMO, the best way to carry it without worrying about curving/bending it is don't sit on it or sit with it in your pants pocket.

11. vmaniqui macrumors 6502a

vmaniqui

i put it in my pocket but i always make sure that i take it out when i sit. i've got a ringke fusion case on it though. this is also what i've been doing on all my iPhones, too. so my 6+ is not different.

12. Surf Monkey macrumors 68030

Surf Monkey

Yep. I carry mine in my pocket. But more than that. Maybe some of you had better grab a warm drink and sit down before you read this... I mainly carry my 6 Plus in the back pocket of my jeans! My wallet and keys ride in my front pockets so there's no room up there for the 6 Plus. I just slip it in the back and away I go.

Now, get this. I've come up with this absolutely revolutionary method for handling the phone when I sit down. Ready? I take it out of my pocket first. Crazy, right? But it totally works.

So, tl;dr - I keep mine in my back pocket most of the time. My jacket pocket when it's cold.

13. SlasherDuff macrumors 6502a

SlasherDuff

14. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Wristlet here too, or jeans pocket (front), or heck, just in my hand. Husband carries his in whatever pocket it fits in that day, jeans, cargo pants, various jackets. Both of us have the iPhone 6. He uses a folio wallet style case, I use a super slim one that's basically only useful for adding a bit of grip.

We're treating them about the same as we did the 5, 4, and original iPhones we had, and they seem to be fine.