Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jmoss4949

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2013
California
So I understand that 8.1 had several fixes for bluetooth, however I'm still experiencing some issues.

I am not sure if it is an iPhone issue or iOS issue (I've tested on 2 iPhone 6's).
I use the bluetooth connection that came stock on my Mitsubishi, and have used it with the past 3 iPhones.

Currently the behavior is when connected via Bluetooth, if I initiate a call on the handset, it will not switch to bluetooth automatically once the call is answered, I have to manually change the source. I have checked for every possible setting to make sure all features were set correctly, and it appears to simply be a bug.

I'm also noticing some issues with bluetooth disconnecting and reconnecting during a call. Is anyone else experiencing the same behavior?

RoarinRow

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
So I understand that 8.1 had several fixes for bluetooth, however I'm still experiencing some issues.

I am not sure if it is an iPhone issue or iOS issue (I've tested on 2 iPhone 6's).
I use the bluetooth connection that came stock on my Mitsubishi, and have used it with the past 3 iPhones.

Currently the behavior is when connected via Bluetooth, if I initiate a call on the handset, it will not switch to bluetooth automatically once the call is answered, I have to manually change the source. I have checked for every possible setting to make sure all features were set correctly, and it appears to simply be a bug.

I'm also noticing some issues with bluetooth disconnecting and reconnecting during a call. Is anyone else experiencing the same behavior?

I too am experiencing random disconnects on 8.1. Restarting the phone sometimes helps, but it is inconsistent. It also does not connect immediately unlike my previous Windows phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.