iPhone 6 after one year

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yasserSpears, Oct 29, 2015.

1. yasserSpears macrumors newbie

yasserSpears

i know this may be a useless topic for some people but i just wanted to share the state of my phone after 1 year, i love how good it still looks, Apple creates amazing devices tbh, caseless 90 % of the time, only used a case when i was going to the beach, i bought a screen protector 6 months later after someone cracked his 5s in front of me, it was an amazing purchase and i will buy from now on only iPhones.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

How come the area around the bottom of your charging port looks scratched up? (or am I just seeing things?)

3. yasserSpears thread starter macrumors newbie

yasserSpears

ikr i always fail to put the charger

4. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

My guess is from miss aligning the lightning cable.

5. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

Yeah, it was minor so I wasn't sure if it was just my vision or maybe the lighting of the pic. Still I agree Apple makes great products with top notch design, glad you love your iPhone and it looks beautiful for being caseless for a year :)

6. aneftp macrumors 68040

As long as u primarily have a desk job (aka no hospital scrubs in and out of clothing, construction, outdoor labor intensive job) and no pre school age kids.

I can see why people go without cases.

I take care of my phones. But I got 3-5 year olds. Also job wearing scrubs and I put phone in shirt pocket which any slippery non case phone will slide out easily

7. Subwaymac macrumors regular

Subwaymac

Yeah naked phone is fine in bed but like your own skin it's best to have clothes on outside.

I was disking on an open station tractor and without the lifeproof case it would have had dirt all over the ports and whatnot. When I go in the woods it would have saw dust, smoke and dirt on it