iphone 6 ARMBAND???

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SLM9555, Sep 28, 2014.

1. SLM9555 macrumors member

So what is the general consensus with iphone 6 armbands?

Which armband seems to be the best in terms of comfort, ease of getting the phone in and out, and small form factor?

Anyone buy any yet they would recommend?

2. SLM9555 thread starter macrumors member

3. Chico2324 macrumors newbie

I am too interested. Hoping to find an armband that would work with the iphone 6 with the apple leather case.

4. MacTCE macrumors 6502

Same here. I've been holding off waiting to confirm one that will work with either the Apple leather or silicone case.

5. Maetzle macrumors regular

Maetzle

Yeah I was wondering as well. Lots of stuff on Amazon, but not sure which one I can actually trust to be proper.

6. x-evil-x macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

7. Maetzle macrumors regular

Maetzle

And I think that running belts look ridiculous. Tastes differ.

8. x-evil-x macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

do you see a belt when you have a shirt on? who wants a 5.5" phone strapped to some puny guys arms? not sure why a lot of people like arm bands honestly.

9. Maetzle macrumors regular

Maetzle

Well, if I had a 5.5" device I'd probably consider it. But for me 4.7" is still in an area where I don't feel like I strapped an iPad to my arm.

Also I just don't like the feeling of something like a running belt around my waist. Doesn't the phone shake around in that?

10. SLM9555 thread starter macrumors member

Armband should be fine with a 4.7" phone.

No belt for me! I will be wearing a fuel belt once I get into 8+ mile runs (marathon training).

11. Nikhil72 macrumors 6502a

Supcase for my 6+ works well, hearing good things about their case for the 6. As for that belt option, bought it, returned it; armband suits me better.

12. Rajani Isa macrumors 65816

Rajani Isa

13. sushi1001 macrumors newbie

Sorry to say, I have returned my Tune Belt for my iPhone 6 plus
    The phone was way too big on my arm, it looks silly.

I just picked up a iPod shuffle at Target for $46:D:

14. x-evil-x macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

I just don't feel comfortable working out with something strapped to my arm where bloodflow is going. No the phone doesn't shake around if you have it attached to your hip on a belt like that.

15. benasdf macrumors newbie

I ordered this for my 6:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L0SEDWW/

(not sure what happened to the black one I ordered last week, guess your only options are neon pink and purple)

It serves the purpose. I am not serious runner. I need to remove the case to make it fit in the sleeve (I use an Apple leather case)...no big deal.

16. sunshinecourt9 macrumors member

sunshinecourt9

17. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

I moved to the SpiBelt.

However, the Wahoo case will fit the iPhone 6 naked (although quite tight). I had been using it for my 5S before I got my 6.

I just got tired of wearing my phone on my arm. I still have the armband for when I may want to use it.

The belt is hidden under my shirt when I am running or working out. There is no bounce when I am running, nor do I feel anything around my waist when I run. I usually have compression shorts under my gym shorts, so the belts tension is already around my waist with the compression shorts.

Not sure if I expressed that clear enough.

18. Alith macrumors 6502

I'm holding out for the Belkin, which is "coming soon". I went through this with the iPhone 5 and after trying a few crappy armbands I found the Belkin was head and shoulders above the rest in quality.

I have resigned myself to running mindfully for a few weeks! Spotify can wait.