Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 3lite, Sep 23, 2014.
Any tips on how to conserve more battery life or is this an iOS 8 problem?
Turn off location services and Background app refresh.
Post a shot of your usage.
I do the following to maximize battery life:
- Background App Refresh: I keep the list as short as possible. Currently have 4 apps with this on.
- Location Services: I keep the list as short as possible. Currently have 12 apps as "Always" or "While Using".
- Notifications: I keep the list as short as possible. Currently have 16 apps with notifications. I turn off all diagnostics (Product Improvement) in the System Services.
- I close apps when not using.
- Display brightness when I am inside is set at about 30% -- more than bright enough for me to see the screen.
- Personal Hotspot off until I need it.
- Mail set to fetch hourly (manual even better, but hourly works well for me).
- WiFi is always on.
- Bluetooth is aways on as I am in / out of my car during the day.
Here is how my stats looked after a full day:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqh7n9h8q5s6lfx/Screenshot 2014-09-23 13.02.54.png?dl=0