iPhone 6 battery only lasting hour and half

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by bigmaz, Mar 15, 2016.

1. bigmaz macrumors newbie

Hi

My iPhone battery life is ridiculous. I am only getting under 2 hours when using the phone. I am not doing any intense gaming or anything. I even use the battery saving mode, turn down screen brightness and turn off location services. Sometimes the phone turns off when there is still plenty battery left. I tried resetting the phone back to factory settings, but made no difference. Is it faulty?

2. xixi.li macrumors regular

3. Simche macrumors member

Simche

It sounds faulty. Please visit your local Apple Store or call Apple, I have an iPhone 5s with 10-20% less battery than the i6 and get through at least 6h with all the apps, notifications + LTE on and Apple Watch connection.

4. Alexrat1996 Suspended

5. bigmaz thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks guys. How do I prove it to them, just let them play about with it for 10 minutes so they can watch the battery life drain?

6. xixi.li macrumors regular

7. GalFieri macrumors regular

GalFieri

They'll end up doing a diagnostic on the battery or you could just go in with a low battery and show them that you've only been using the phone for very little.