iPhone 6 battery problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by eglik, Jul 12, 2017.

1. eglik macrumors newbie

I have just bought me new iphone 6 , about 3 weeks ago . Just as i got it it showed me it needed update i didnt even do the full charge cyrcle but anyways while charging it updated too. 10.3.2 was installed but the battery percentage doesnt show up right some times it goes down from 100 to 98 then back up to 100 again . It mainly depends on usage , same thing when charging when on 2 or 3 percent i plug it in leave it all night unplug and it is still 3% i need to restart or use it for 2-3 min in order for the battery percentage to update. The battery holds with no problem for an entire day on high usage , usually it's get stuck on 3% and it holds up about to 4-5 hours. Another thing is that i have never seen an battery warning when the battery goes 20% or 10 or 5% , nothing. A tech guy said wait for the 10.3.3 update , should i consider it's a bad iphone or what ? cause performance and battery are amazing just the percentage is never right it goes down and up . Another weird thing is that after i charge and if i reboot if i use the phone it starts rebooting , i need to hard restart and leaving it for 3 min , in order to use it again . Even the battery usage doesnt show up its says -- --. That's all , i really hope its a software bug . Cheers

2. Audit13 macrumors 6502a

Audit13

You could take it to an apple store and have them check it out. Haven't seen anything like this in a phone that has been used for 3 weeks.