iPhone 6 Bumper question and some hope for those with "processing items"

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ageller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. ageller macrumors newbie

I got the iPhone 6 because it's just a better fit for me. I'm one of the very few people who actually likes the back. I've also never used a screen protector or case on my iPhone and have always taken good care of it and besides a few very small scratches I never had problems.

I'm thinking about getting a bumper as the iPhone 6 and 6+ is apparently slippery. This started worrying me and I'm not sure if a bumper may help my grip; I know most cases will, but I just refuse to get a case.

I was thinking about getting this bumper: http://www.thinkbym.com/products/al13-v3-iphone-6 as I'd like to have it before or soon after my iPhone 6 arrives. I may hold out to see if anything nicer pops up.

Just curious if any of you are worried about the iPhone 6/6+ being slippery and I'd appreciate any advice on bumpers as well. (My budget is $100 and maybe $150 if it's really worth it.)

Thanks in advance.

Now, for some hope...

My friend's brother works at Apple Canada and we were having coffee today and I told him about how whenever I try to preorder right away something comes up and I always end up preordering a few days after. I ordered my iPhone on Sunday and right now it's still processing and it says it will be shipped in 7-10 business days with a delivery date of October 3-8. According to him I most likely get my iPhone between September 29-October 6 at the very latest. The discrepancy is because if anything does go wrong it gives Apple some time to still get your order to you within that timeframe.

I ordered both my iPhone 5 and 5S directly from Apple.ca and each time my shipping was 3-4 weeks yet I got the phone earlier.

2. MikeeV9 macrumors member

About the bumper, here's what I went with. Should be here tomorrow...

http://amzn.to/1u8E56M

3. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

$55 for a clunky, thick metal bumper? Girl no. Do yourself a favor and click this link.