Iphone 6 camera after IOS9 update: HAPPY!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zenbro, Sep 19, 2015.

1. zenbro macrumors newbie

zenbro

Hey folks,

I noticed a good difference in the dynamic range of my Iphone 6 camera after upgrading to IOS9. Anyone else has noticed this also? Here is an image I took the other day (currently travelling through India) I only applied auto enhance to it. I was impressed with the result. Please note: it was taken from a driving care on a slightly bumpy road :)

IMG_0213.jpg

2. zanta macrumors newbie

3. OTACORB macrumors 6502a

OTACORB

4. koulmj macrumors 6502

I like how you got a variety of colors in a simple setting, very nice/

5. zenbro thread starter macrumors newbie

zenbro

God's own country indeed :)

Yeah even though it was a drive by photo (car) still I was quite pleased with the result.

6. JXShine macrumors 6502

JXShine

Without a before and after iOS 9 photo, one can easily attribute what you are saying to placebo effect.

7. zenbro thread starter macrumors newbie

zenbro

Absolutely true! But currently I can't take any photo again I have taken with IOS8. Having spend a lot of time with the Iphone 6 camera I could instantly notice the difference after the IOS9 upgrade.

But yes, you are right and I agree with you. A before and after would have been better.

8. zanta macrumors newbie

Hope you get to try out the backwater cruise, with traditional 'karimeen' fry, and some fresh 'kall' or otherwise called 'toddy'. Will be great for photos including strange colourful birds etc. it's my wife's birthplace

9. JustMadeThisNameUp macrumors regular

I see you have a Note 4. What do you think of that camera? A buddy of mine has it and it takes good pictures but it'd be cool to get someone else's opinion on it.