iPhone 6+ case that is actually available right NOW from Amazon that has good bezel?

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Hey guys anyone know of a iPhone 6+ case that is actually available right NOW from Amazon that has good bezel?

Everything is backordered from Spigen! Anything else out there? Prime preferred.

jayrflow

macrumors 6502
Feb 19, 2013
The Spigen gunmetal and electric blue tough armor look to be in stock and have prime too.

----------

My mistake. Now it says available Sept. 27. Thats really strange. A few minutes ago it said in stock

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
The Spigen gunmetal and electric blue tough armor look to be in stock and have prime too.

----------

My mistake. Now it says available Sept. 27. Thats really strange. A few minutes ago it said in stock
Exactly!!! :confused:

jayrflow

macrumors 6502
Feb 19, 2013
Did you try best buy? The best buys around my area have a decent amount of cases. Not my cup of tea type of cases but it's better than nothing

sometimesido

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
iPhone 6+ case that is actually available right NOW from Amazon that has good...

And att stores for Pelican cases

Edit: if you order online, there's a 25% off coupon added automatically on checkout. You can also opt for in-store pickup.

Edit2: only on 1 item. If you put 2 and over, it goes to 10% off...

Edit 3: sigh... Just search for coupon code.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Did you try best buy? The best buys around my area have a decent amount of cases. Not my cup of tea type of cases but it's better than nothing
They didnt have anything good!
And att stores for Pelican cases

Edit: if you order online, there's a 25% off coupon added automatically on checkout. You can also opt for in-store pickup.

Edit2: only on 1 item. If you put 2 and over, it goes to 10% off...

Edit 3: sigh... Just search for coupon code.
Dont get the 25% off

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.