Iphone 6 case with glass protector that curves?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Spedprof, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Spedprof macrumors newbie

Folks,

It seems that some of us primarily want an attarctive, effective, and thin case, others emphasize a glass screen protector, other insist it covers the curve. Is there enuf info and feedback out there to identify which cases are best compatible with which glass screen protectors. If I have to give up one feature, is it wise to forget the curve for now? I think I want a case that is compatible with a glass screen protector but it is hard to figure out if that even exists?

2. SonicSoundVW macrumors regular

wondering and thinking the same thing, whats comparable with what. I would love to buy a few devices and every major screen protector and phone case and make a database... just don't have the cash heh.

3. iScared macrumors member

iScared

If you get a iPhone cover that covers part of the curve, and you get a glass protector that covers most of it, then you should have like 5mm left uncovered, which should be all right since both protector and case is raised.

4. psychopomp2 macrumors newbie

IMHO the best full (curved) glass screen protector for the iphone 6/6S is the Cinder. Granted it aint cheap at $40 but like with most things in life you get what you pay for.I'm using my iphone 6 with a cinder and apple leather clase and the combo works perfectly. Cinder case compatibility here:
    http://www.cupert.com/cindercasecompatibility