iPhone 6 Cases For Women

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bjml1331, Sep 26, 2014.

1. bjml1331 macrumors newbie

I was browsing around cases and I wasn’t sure which ones to choose from. On one hand, I love my phone to be protected, but at the same time, I don’t want it to be too bulky. Most of the really bulky cases aren’t my favorite, mostly because they lack style. Plus I carry a bag everywhere I go so I’m not worried about it slipping from my hand or anything.
    Note: These opinions are solely my own.
    Spigen Safe Slide
    [​IMG]
    Opinion: I really like this gold and mint combination. It’s really gorgeous. The only little problem I have with it is the slide function. You basically slide the phone inside the mint section and then cap it off the with gold part. Usually my biggest concern is slide cases usually get lose after a while. I had a slide case for my iPod before and it became really lose. Other than that, I like how slim it looks and the color options.
    Price: $16.99
    Link: You can preorder here: http://www.amazon.com/Protective-SO...UTF8&qid=1411671828&sr=1-21&keywords=iPhone+6

Speck CandyShell Case
    [​IMG]
    Opinion: I looked at all the colors and I thought this one was my favorite. I really like the black and white scheme. It would match both the white and black iPhone 6. What I don’t really like is how the buttons are covered. I personally prefer open spaces for my buttons mostly because I don’t need to apply much pressure to push the buttons. But it’s not a big deal.
    Price: 34.95
    Link: http://www.amazon.com/Speck-Product...qid=1411672300&sr=1-2&keywords=iPhone+6+cases

Lepow Pie Battery Case
    [​IMG]
    Opinion: I really like the color. It’s a color I haven’t seen in any other phone cases. It also has this metallic strip on the back that contrasts the soft green. This is the only phone case comes with a battery charger. You just need to attach it on and charge. The thing I don’t like about it is how the top part is slightly exposed. It’s not that big of a deal to me. I might choose this one just because of the additional charging function it provides.
    Price: $59.99
    Link: http://www.amazon.com/iPhone6-Certi...8&qid=1411674625&sr=1-1&keywords=iPhone+6+pie

Sonix ‘Stripe Autumn’ iPhone 6 Case
    [​IMG]
    Opinion: If you really are a color or makeup person, you would really like this one. The back looks like a makeup palette and I like the colors they chose to use. What I don’t like is probably the black rubber edges. I wish they chose something lighter to make the three light floors inside. I actually wouldn’t have mind if the rubber border was that salmon pink that they used.
    Price: $35.00
    Link: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sonix-stripe-autumn-iphone-6-case-4-7-inch/3857012?origin=category

2. Maetzle macrumors regular

Maetzle

Nice looking cases, although they do look pretty uni-sex to me.

3. AlphaDogg macrumors 68040

AlphaDogg

Feminism says there is no such thing as women specific iPhone cases. The sexism on this forum is unbelievable

:rolleyes:

4. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

I want something like this for the 6+ but I haven't seen anything yet.

Attached Files:

5. Lylyluvda916 macrumors regular

I san the are slide one on amazon and am in love with it. I percha sed a celar luvvitt case but will be getting this too.

I also am I tested in the wallet/clutch cases but have yet to see some cute ones that I like.

I'm getting the plus so I'm also thinking of maipybe getting s cute little shoulder/messenger bag or something similar. I need to figure it all out because there's no way the iPhone 6 plus is gonna fit in my pocket.

6. maybeiloveyou macrumors member

I stopped buying speck candy shells because they look like crap after awhile. The plastic gets scuffed and isn't glossy or nice afterwards. On the ones that I've had, the rubber tends to fall apart after some time too.

7. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

Yeah, I want something like this too.

Attached Files:

8. MareLuce macrumors 6502

I like your first one and last one best from a color perspective. However, the sliding part on the Spigen would be a deal breaker for me.

In the "Stripe Autumn" that red-pink color IS beautiful (what's that color called...). It would match my lipstick. I'm not fond of pure pink but that's different.

>> Plus I carry a bag everywhere I go so I’m not worried about it slipping from my hand or anything.

Hmmm.. Because I rarely carry my phones** in pockets I actually want a little more tack to my cover.

I drop my phone about once every 1.5 years. Drop as in "oh my god, I bet that cracked the screen" kind of a drop. (It has not so far..) So I definitely want a case with:
    - good corner protection
    - a screen lip
    - a non-slippery case feel
    - I do *not* want the apple logo showing. I feel no need to telegraph to people I don't know what kind of phone I'm carrying.

I'm into Blues and Greys. Sometimes oranges.
    Here are the ones I'm mulling over:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NQB131U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3E1R0X6L39UY6

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NKJUDC8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2HOCXU5SC35JO

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NIYG8PQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    that one is red or blue would be hot

=======

** I am a 2 phone person.

- Galaxy Note 2
    - iPhone 5 (now 6 Plus, 128gb, in space grey)

iPhones were my fave till the Apple Maps fiasco forced me to get something that supported Google Maps.

One work trip right after my iPhone 5 purchase, Apple Maps caused me to need to find a place to ask for directions at 9pm at night. Not cool. So I picked up something else on the way home. Much to my surprise, I discovered the Note 2 / Androids are awesome too... I don't see going back to 1 phone anytime soon. Each has optimal use cases for me.

Plus I use them to intimidate men and settle arguments. "I have more cores than you do. I could out-compute you at any moment." :-]

I carry both in a small purse. There's room for: Phones, lipstick, payment and ID cards, work badge, passport.

9. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

I think if I was going to get the third one I would just get the silicone Apple one just because I would think it would fit perfectly. I wish there was more of a selection of cases available now.