Iphone 6 deliver oct1-oct6 credit card charge?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Batem, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Batem, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014

Batem macrumors newbie

Hi,

I live in Germany and my dads gonna be in the states in october.
    I ordered two iphone 6 in the us apple store and get it delivered to the hotel between oct 1 and oct 6th.

Do you have any idea when the credit card will be charged?
    I am kind of nervous that apple will cancel the iphones because of the german credit card, allthough the shipping and billing adress are in the us.
    I made the order on friday and the card was not charged until now.

I ordered the contract free t-mobile version, thanks to this forum i am pretty confident that the phones will be unlocked right out of the box.
    But we will definitely know on friday, so if it is not unlocked, there is enough time to cancel the order.

Do you guys think there will be a problem because of the german credit card?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Supposedly if shipping and billing addresses are in the US then you're fine. The charges go through when they ship. Also, as long as the card can be processed in the US then there should be no issue. I assume you've used it in the US before from Germany?

3. Batem thread starter macrumors newbie

We used the card all the time last year on a three week holiday in the us, i hope it will work this way.
    Otherwise my dad will try to get the phones in the apple retail store in new york, but i am afraid that they will be out of stock. He tried to buy the i phone 5 shortly after release and there was no chance...so this time i ordered it online to be safe.

Shipping and billing adress is the hotel in the states

4. zepica macrumors regular

5. Batem thread starter macrumors newbie

6. zepica macrumors regular

I guess you will be fine. I'm not able to purchase like that. I'm getting failed verification of credit card, and can't place order. Not sure why. The same card works if I buy iphone accessories, but for iphone itself it does not work. Very strange.

7. Batem thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok thank you.
    I guess i keep on checking the order every hour until the card gets charged :D