iPhone 6 Delivery Delayed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AppleBoyFreak, Oct 30, 2014.

1. AppleBoyFreak macrumors 6502

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone else's iPhone 6 shipment has been delayed? Also, how big of an Impact do you think this delay will have on the phone's delivery date? I ask this because my phone is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but it still hasn't landed in the US. Thank you!

2. AppleWes macrumors 6502

AppleWes

Did your actual tracking information change to delayed delivery? (directly through UPS or FedEX)

Sometimes even if tracking location doesn't update, it will suddenly be in the USA and "out for delivery" overnight.

3. AppleBoyFreak thread starter macrumors 6502

It didn't exactly say delayed delivery, but this is the result whenever I try to track the package.

Attached Files:

4. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

UPS Tracking out of China can be poor at best.

5. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a

This happened to me three weeks ago. The shipment was stuck in China for 5 days without any tracking update. The UPS shipping date changed 5 times as well. The package ended up being delivered 3 days later than what was originally quoted from UPS. Hope this helps you.

6. AppleBoyFreak thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks! I'm hoping mine won't be delayed that long because the phone shipped out of China earlier this morning and should be in Alaska by 2:30 PM central time zone. Do you think it would still be on time for delivery tomorrow? Thanks!

7. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a

Once my phone reached Alaska it also showed that it was gonna reach me by the next day, but it didn't. It took two days to get to me once it made it to Alaska. Maybe you will have better luck. Just remember that it also has to go to Louisville after making it to Alaska.

8. AppleBoyFreak thread starter macrumors 6502

Louisville is actually located only forty-five minutes north of my home, so I'm not too worried about that part of its adventure. Thank you for the information!

9. hbcubs macrumors member

Mine is also in Shanghai but so far no notice of any delays. Scheduled delivery is 11/04.

Attached Files:

10. AppleBoyFreak thread starter macrumors 6502

Mine left China for Alaska earlier this morning, and yet I still haven't received an update that my phone has actually arrived in Alaska yet. I'm starting to get anxious and pissed off considering that I paid for expedited shipping and I currently don't even know where my phone is. It also doesn't help that I ordered my phone almost a month ago. :mad:

11. hbcubs macrumors member

Mine just left China. I think we were on the same flights.

Attached Files:

12. AppleBoyFreak thread starter macrumors 6502

So... My phone has "departed" China a total of three times now. However, this is the first time that I have actually received an arrival scan in Alaska. Also, my phone says that it is still in Alaska, and has been for the past five hours, but the delivery date went back to being today. I really have no idea whats going on and I am beyond frustrated.

13. AppleBoyFreak thread starter macrumors 6502

My phone is now in Louisville, which is located less than 45 minutes north of me on I65. However, the delivery date has now been pushed back to November 3, 2014. This is absolutely unacceptable. I paid for 2-3 day shipping, not 5 day shipping. To make things worse, I go back to college on Sunday and won't be back until Thanksgiving. This has honestly been the worst iPhone launch that I have ever experienced. I will be calling both Apple and UPS tomorrow to let them know how piss-poor and disappointing this experience has been. I did not pay $400+ to have to wait two months to receive a phone.

14. GoSh4rks macrumors 6502

So your phone was supposed to be delivered on Friday, after 2 days? And now it will be delivered on Monday? That's 3 days, not the 5 that you suggest.