iPhone 6 display shows pixel lines at an angle!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacVault, Sep 26, 2014.

1. MacVault macrumors 65816

What's up with the iPhone 6.. I've looked at several display units and various stores and my iPhone 4 display is better. On the 6 I see pixel lines at about a 30 degree angle, especially on the white color. Don't see this at all on the 6 Plus or on my iPhone 4. WTF?!!

2. Jayson A macrumors 68000

I'm not seeing the lines on my iPhone 6. However, my iPhone 5 was plagued with the vertical lines if you looked closely, but my 6 is flawless. I really love the clean display on this.

Anyway... try not to look too closely at the screen for a while and you'll practically forget that the lines are even there. That's what I did with my iPhone 5. The only time I really noticed the lines is when I was about to take a picture or a video... they're easier to see because my phone is usually closer to my face for a picture.

3. brianjsw macrumors member

iPhone 6 display shows pixel lines at an angle!!

I've got the diagonal lines too... And the obligatory speck of dust. Not putting myself through exchange roulette this time though. My 5 was atrocious with the vertical lines though... This is much less noticeable.